22.7.13

Music Monday! France...

Hey Readers!

 All has been quiet on the blogging front... Because I have actually decided to do a very brave thing: venture outside. It's been about 30 degrees for the last few days in England and I don't want to miss out on the chance to enjoy this rare occasion! Therefore I've even gone down to the beach with some friends and watched some open air theatre. Or at least I tried to, because on the one day I decide to do summery things is the one day it decides to rain.

  So Cecily has ventured off to France so naturally she has decided on this weeks theme, but has been unable to post so it's me two weeks running! Aren't you lucky ;)





What? You want to know the theme? Geeezzzz, just look in the title....

FRANCE

Cecily: "La Vie en Rose" by Edith Piaf and "Le Temps de l'amour" by Francoise Hardy



Gwendolen: "Can't Speak French" by Girls Aloud

... Yes... I know... However the fact I dropped French in year 7, it did seem fitting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment