21.12.13

I'm certainly fancying our blog at the moment.

Hey Readers!

 I'm home from Berlin (You can see my catastrophic attempt to post from my phone here [I'm going to leave it as it is as a memorial to my visit]) a trip that I will do a long and detailed post about at some point. Probably Christmas Eve. It can be my present to all our wonderful blogger friends/Following friends!

 In the mean time, the more astute amongst you may have realised that there have been changes made (courtesy of Cecily) to Their Harangues & Their Fancies. Please do take time have a gander around the blog as it stands. And when I say gander, I mean gander: Cecily and I now have our own pages and an FAQ! Also, I'm liking the seaside theme. It brightens up my little English December life!

Gwendolen

No comments:

Post a Comment